Monday, April 22, 2013

Totally 80s Baby Shower!

Earlier this month my girlfriends threw the most perfect baby shower for me and my Little Duke.  Since Little Duke is going to be my second boy and Big Duke is only 2, I did not expect too much. But let me tell you, it was perfect, is was amazing. It was RADICAL!

I cannot tell you how excited I was when I received my invite:


A ransom note? 80s wear? A surprise? It was just right. 

After driving around a little town we arrived at an old school Town theater. I really wish I would have taken the time to take some pictures outside of the theater but I was too excited to think about that. We were having my baby shower at a movie theater! Who knew you could rent out a movie theater?!
  
We got to act like goof balls, watch Breakfast Club, eat unlimited amounts of popcorn and soda followed by the most delicious cake (that looked like popcorn!) 

It has been a couple of weeks since the shower but I am still so excited that this actually happened. It was SO much fun and SO perfect.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this post! :) & i secretly feel like we should have more reasons to dress like this! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has to be the coolest baby shower I've ever seen! How fun! I love that movie.

    Mandy
    Nestled in Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete