Saturday, February 2, 2013

Atticus

Handmade Bunny by Duke & June
My life is currently filled with beautiful women expecting squishy sweet babies. Along with babies come baby showers and a good excuse for cuddly handmade items and cookies.
This time around I was in charge of party favors. Wanting to do something slightly different I stumbled upon this delicious, easy, lemon crinkle cookie recipe on Pinterest.


(Image found here)

I am not sure if I can call it a "recipe" considering there are only four ingredients and a box of cake mix is one of them. All I know is that they were easy and delicious. And lets face it, I am much more interested in eating than cooking.
Another awesome find is this customizeable printable. And it is Free...FREE = NO MONEY.

Free Custom Printable www.ontobaby.com

Yes. Atticus. As in Atticus Finch from Harper Lee's novel To Kill a Mockingbird. Atticus Finch also happens to be voted THE greatest hero in American Film . So, you know, this baby is already has a great start!

2 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest little bunny! And WOW! That site is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling bunny (SO special!)

    Thanks for blogging about the free printable :) I can't wait to make one for Felix.

    also? I want to make those cookies even though it's midnight. They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete