Thursday, February 7, 2013

Nursery: Rockets & Robots

I have been  s l o w l y  pulling a nursery together for my second son, Little Duke. I have to admit it is not as easy as it was with the first, when I had all of the time in the world. These days I find myself spending more time pretending I am a dinosaur, scraping PB&J off of the floor, or trying to catch Big Duke as he tries to ride his Cozy Coup down the stairs. 

In between the antics, I have started to build a little inspiration board with a rockets and robots theme. I have a few more details that I want to add to the board before it is complete. 


The walls are painted and the wood floors are down. So that feels like success so far. I went with a darker blue color for the walls. At first I was a little apprehensive on going dark but I am absolutely in love with it! It is going to be perfect.

I also had to give in and pick up the two prints shown on my inspiration board and let me tell you, they are fantastic!

With his resemblance to Number Five (Short Circut) I could NOT pass him up!

Robots are Cool Poster by twenty21onecreative on Etsy
Fly Me To the Moon Poster by twenty21onecreative on Etsy
I am really over the MOON about both of these prints. The ink is so vibrant and the quality is amazing, not mention they were shipped quickly and packaged well. I will most definitely be back to pick up some prints for Big Duke's big boy room. 

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this!! The colors and the theme are great!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found the PERFECT shower gift for you!!! Just can't wait!!! <3

    ReplyDelete